Henderson NV Real Estate
Today I’m at Ascaya, one of the most unique real estate projects in the United States.
Like many other developments in Southern Nevada, it was stalled during the recession but has come back to life recently.
Here are 7 interesting things to know about Ascaya:
1. It is a guard gated luxury custom home community in Henderson, Nevada — on the southeastern edge of the Las Vegas valley.
2. Ascaya is literally built into the side of a mountain, situated 1000 feet above the Vegas valley floor. It has some of the best views in the area.. obviously!
3. 15 million cubic yards of solid rock were blasted and moved to create the terraced mountain landscape. At one point it was the largest excavation project in the US.
4. Only 313 custom homes will be built here, making it one of the smallest and most exclusive communities in the Vegas area.
5. The first Ascaya home lot was sold recently — about half an acre for over 900,000 dollars.
6. Ascaya’s developers are building a $25 million dollar, 22,000 square foot “ultra-luxe” clubhouse for residents.
7. The multi-million dollar mansions that will be built here are rumored to be among the nicest in Southern Nevada.
As you can see, this is a very interesting place with an extremely unique look. If you’d like to learn more, just click on the link below!